Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Type:||Screw||Working Pressure:||8 Bars|
rotary screw air compressor,
screw type air compressors
China Factory 1.7m3/min 116psi Kaishan LG1.7/8 AC power 11KW air scroll compressor
LG Series - Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Kaishan offers complete, high quality, low cost LG series rotary screw air compressors. They come configured as belt driven (7.5kw~18.5kw), optional gear driven, direct driven (22kw~60kw) with discharge pressures from 0.7Mpa to 1.3Mpa. Water-cooled and aircooled units are available. PLC is a common feature for the LG series and is included in VSD packages.
The Design Features of the LG Series
1. Our single-stage rotary screw airend is engineered for its durability. Larger rotors allows for bigger bearings, 30%-50% slower rotor speeds results in less power consumption, lower sound levels and reduced maintenance cost .
2. Our one piece bearing housing ensures both rotors are ridgely held by the bearings in proper alignment during transient periods such as machine startups/shutdowns or load changes
3. SKF bearings and SEALTECH bearing seals are utilized in all airends
4. All of our compressors have the latest inlet valve, airend air discharge port and oil inlet port design
5. Lower sound (dBA) emission level than most of our competitors results in less sound pollution
6. The axial and rotational loadings are supported by different bearings for better stiffness and less transition noise
7. Simple package design requires only minimum maintenance for optimum performance
8. Continuous cooling and circulation of lubricating oil, ensures long airend operating life
SKK series rotor profiles originated in England but are owned by Kaishan Compressor.
SKK rotors utilize larger bearings and larger slower turning rotors to produce more compressed air volume per KW.
Slower rotor speeds reduces the operating sound level and vibration.
The newest design has evolved from previous generations to meet today’s market
and cost efficiency with greater capacity”
IEC high efficiency drive motors.
IP54 and high temperature F class rating.
Direct coupling design for extended bearing life.
Easy maintenance with grease refill port
Phase protection. If one phase fails (from the three phases), the power breaker will trip.
Phase sequence protection relay. The unit will not start when failure occurs.
High discharge temperature shutdown.
Auto-dual control: If there is no system demand during the pre-set time delay, the compressor will shut down the drive motor. The control will restart the compressor when system pressure drops to the preselected pressure level.
Overload start protection. Automatic blow down during unloading before the unit shuts off ensures the unit does not start under load
Technical parameters of LG series screw air compressor
∗Inquiry and consulting support.
∗Sample testing support.
∗View our Factory.
∗Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
∗Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Some FAQ for you reference
Q1: Are you factory or trade company?
A1: We are factory. And we have ourselves trading company.
Q2: What the exactly address of your factory?
A2: Our company is located in JNo.9 Kaixuan Ave West,Economic Zone Quzhou, Zhejiang, China
Q3: Warranty terms of your machine?
A3: One year warranty for the machine and technical support according to your needs.
Q4: Will you provide some spare parts of the machines?
A4: Yes, of course.
Q5: What about the voltage of products??Can they be customized?
A5: Yes, of course. The voltage can be customized according to your equirement.
Q6: Which payment term can you accept??
A6: 30% T/T in advanced, 70% T/T against the B/L copy.
Q7: How long will you take to arrange production?
A7: 380V 50HZ we can delivery the goods within 7-15 days. Other electricity or other color we
will delivery within 25-30 days.
Q8: Can you accept OEM orders?
A8: Yes, with professional design team, OEM orders are highly welcome.
Q9: Which trade term can you accept?
A9: Available trade terms: FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW, CPT, etc.
Contact Person: Miss. Christina